We were supposed to have a book review posted today but I've been working a lot of extra hours this week and just flat ran out of time. So, instead, I'm turning things over to you, dear readers, with apologies as I once again run out the door to work. Let's play Quick Six!
1. What are you reading? Have you discovered any books that I should add to my tbr list?
2. Did you go anywhere exciting this summer? Have any trips planned for the fall?
3. Since fall is right around the corner, what do you most enjoy about that season?
4. We're gearing up for apple harvest where I live. What's your favorite way to eat apples? Have any recipes to share?
5. I'm a life-long, card-carrying, rabid college football fan. Are you? What's your favorite team?
6. I just bought a smoothie blender. Do you drink smoothies? What's your favorite smoothie recipe?
BONUS: Julia Quinn is the keynote speaker at this year's Moonlight and Magnolias conference in Atlanta, Georgia. (October 5-7) Are any of you attending the conference? Coming to the public booksigning?
I'll go first:
1. I just finished Sweet Deception by Heather Snow. (Loved it!) A review will be coming just as soon as I get a day off.
2. No exciting trips this summer but I'm looking forward to a long weekend at the beach in September with five of my best girlfriends.
3. I love the crisp mornings and the clean, fresh smell of fall air. Love the disappearance of summer haze that once again reveals the beauty of the centuries old Blue Ridge Mountains that surround me.
4. Apples are one of my favorite fruit. I eat them raw, in salads, in pies, in cider...just about anyway I can get them. :)
5. For me, the four seasons of the year are winter, spring, summer and FOOTBALL! I cheer for Michigan State (my alma mater) and Florida State (where my siblings, niece, nephew and sis-in-law went to school)
6. Love me some smoothies and can't wait to try out new fruity recipes!
BONUS: Andrea and I will both be attending the Moonlight & Magnolias conference. We'd love to meet you in person if you plan to attend either the conference or the booksigning!
One randomly chosen person leaving a comment today (U.S. addresses only) will receive a box of books from my romance stash!